Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organisation, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming to fulfil our promise of personal development beyond the traditional scope of the classical business objective.
As a PR / Communications Manager (part-time or full-time) you will help us to further enhance the company's communication strategies and channels.
- Conceptualise, plan and implement events and event series, such as the Data Dock and the TDWI Roundtables
- Independently write and edit posts ranging from short and snappy event announcements to complex tech topics
- Support the editorial planning process for our social media feed (currently LinkedIn)
- Help manage and broaden our professional network by developing communication channels with partners, clients and like-minded people
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English (working language is usually English)
- The ability to grasp complex issues and prepare them in a way that is attractive to our target group
- An independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, honesty
- Initial experience in the field of science communication, event organisation or Public Relations is an advantage
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Take responsibility and have an impact from day one
- Develop yourself personally and professionally in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but human-centred environment
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot and cold drinks, Friday beers and a lot more (visit our office chef Josh on instagram)
- Join our frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefit program (Public transport or bike subscription, language classes, Urban Sports Club subsidisation, purpose time)
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.