Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organization, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming to fulfill our promise of personal development beyond the traditional scope of the classical business objective.
As Data Analytics Engineer you will be designing data warehouse systems for our clients, using state-of-the-art tools and approaches.
- Conceptualize, design and implement state-of-the-art data warehouse systems
- Take a central role in exciting data projects and be part of cross functional teams
- Understand the requirements and needs of our clients and translate them into data infrastructure
- Take ownership for the transformation steps of ELT pipelines by preparing large amounts of data to be transformed into actionable recommendations
- Explore and adopt new technologies such as dbt, mentor team members and grow your understanding on the remaining data value chain
- Work with a breadth of tooling, tailored to the needs of clients.
Whilst tooling is tailored to client needs, a frequent selection includes:
- Data Infrastructure: PostgreSQL, Google BigQuery
- Data Transformation: SQL, dbt
- Scheduling: Jenkins, Airflow
- Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, Holistics
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Coding knowledge (SQL)
- Experience in working from the command line
- First experience with dbt and/or BI software
- Adaptability and willingness to grow with different tooling
- An understanding of Git and codebase collaboration best practices
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Solid communication skills in English
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Take responsibility and have an impact from day one
- Develop yourself personally and professionally in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess by working on projects with various different data set-ups and tech stacks
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but human-centered environment
- Profit from intense direct mentorship in your first months
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot and cold drinks, Friday beers and a lot more (visit our office chef Josh on instagram)
- Join our frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefit program (Public transport or bike subscription, language classes, Urban Sports Club subsidization, purpose time)
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.