Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organization, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming to fulfill our promise of personal development beyond the traditional scope of the classical business objective.
As a Junior Data Consultant your perspective is to take ownership of client projects and drive these to success. This role will involve communication with client stakeholders (e.g. requirements engineering or in presenting project results) as much as performing the technical implementation and creating valuable reports and visualisations.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our client’s business and the value of different kind of data insights
- Develop data strategies and solutions with our clients and perform in-depth analysis on business performance data
- Build data systems and evaluate regular reports and dashboards using state-of-the-art data software and technologies
- Strong analytical skills and a good communicator
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Take responsibility and have an impact from day one
- Develop yourself personally and professionally in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess by working on projects with various different data set-ups and tech stacks
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but human-centered environment
- Profit from intense direct mentorship in your first months
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot and cold drinks, Friday beers and a lot more (visit our office chef Josh on instagram)
- Join our frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefit program (Public transport or bike subscription, language classes, Urban Sports Club subsidization, purpose time)
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.
All applicants will be considered for all available roles.