Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides Advanced Data Solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation. Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing and insight generation, using existing tools as well as custom solutions.
We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a Marketing Data Analyst you will use your expertise to determine what web and mobile app data needs to be captured and how. You will help to implement what is needed to drive marketing decisions and optimisation.
You already have
- Experience with Online Marketing and a firm understanding of the underlying concepts
- The ability to work well in a team and with different client stakeholders
- Solid communication skills in English
You want to
- Master the tools that drive online marketing
- Understand how marketing data is generated, quality tested and analyzed
- Develop and expand your technical skill set
- Deeply understand how websites and mobile apps work
- Learn on from know a variety of interesting client projects and cases
- Develop Web and Mobile App Tracking strategies for our clients
- Design Tracking Concepts for implementation through developers
- Collect project requirements and translate them into implementable instructions
- Work with Web and Mobile App Tracking tools like Google Analytics, Firebase, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Adobe Analytics and many more
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility and working on the job from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else