Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organization, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming to fulfill our promise of personal development beyond the traditional scope of the classical business objective.
As a Marketing Data Analyst you will use your expertise to determine what web and mobile app data needs to be captured and how. You will help to implement what is needed to drive marketing decisions and optimization.
- Design ethical Client- and Server-Side Web and App Tracking strategies and solutions with our clients
- Understand business cases and requirements, and translate them into technical solutions in line with an ever-changing technology and regulations landscape
- Directly work with our clients' developers and marketing stakeholders to implement, leverage and maintain data infrastructures
- Work with diverse Web and App Tracking and Analytics tools and concepts
Whilst tooling is tailored to client needs, a frequent selection includes:
- Tag Management Systems: Google Tag Manager, Matomo, Tealium
- Data Analysis: Google Analytics, BigQuery, Matomo Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Firebase Analytics, Adjust
- Other: Data Studio, Segment, and many more
- Eager to learn
- Experience with Online Marketing and a firm understanding of the underlying concepts
- Ability to work well in a team and with different client stakeholders
- Fluent in written and spoken English (German is of advantage)
- Interest in understanding how marketing data is generated, quality tested and analyzed, and how websites and mobile apps work
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Take responsibility and have an impact from day one
- Develop yourself personally and professionally in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess by working on projects with various different data set-ups and tech stacks
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but human-centered environment
- Profit from intense direct mentorship in your first months
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot and cold drinks, Friday beers and a lot more (visit our office chef Josh on instagram)
- Join our frequent team events and get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefit program (Public transport or bike subscription, language classes, Urban Sports Club subsidization, purpose time)
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.