As a Data Consultant you will take ownership of one or more client projects and drive these to success. This role involves communication with client stakeholders (e.g. requirements engineering or in presenting project results) as much as performing the technical implementation hand in hand with our Data Engineers.
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills and a good communicator
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Develop a detailed understanding of our client’s business and the value of different kind of data insights
- Develop data strategies and solutions with our clients and perform in-depth analysis on business performance data
- Build data systems and evaluate regular reports and dashboards using state-of-the-art data software and technologies