Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organisation, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming to fulfil our promise of personal development beyond the traditional scope of the classical business objective.
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in our growth strategy. You will help us to manage our professional network, develop and scale our business model and explore new ways of thinking. Together with our management, you pave our way to a successful future.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement a comprehensive demand creation strategy and process
- Attend in- and outbound calls with prospects, help write offers, and map out potential projects
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with initial business contacts, guiding them through the client conversion process and onboard them to our project management framework
- Keep an overview of our pipeline and manage our CRM
- Generate cold approach ideas on how to approach high-level stakeholders at larger companies and craft outreach messages
- Drive digital as well as physical community building measures, such as knowledge sharing events and dinners
- Identify prospect companies and stakeholders, and potentials to reconnect with past clients and prospects
- Be involved in strategic planning processes and exploration of new business potentials to broaden our professional network
- Leverage your network and establish new connections to identify potential leads and opportunities
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience
- Ideally a background in the tech industry or a strong understanding of technology solutions
- Interest in staying on top of industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to establish relationships with diverse clientele
- An independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, honesty
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Take responsibility and have an impact from day one
- Develop yourself personally and professionally in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but human-centred environment
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot and cold drinks, Friday beers and a lot more (visit our office chef Josh on instagram)
- Join our frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefit program (Public transport or bike subscription, language classes, Urban Sports Club subsidisation, purpose time)
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.