Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides Advanced Data Solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation. Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing and insight generation, using existing tools as well as custom solutions.
We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a Product Analyst you will use your expertise to understand our clients' business case and product find optimal data solutions to analyze and improve UX and performance.
- Experience with website or mobile app development and the related concepts and tools
- Basic knowledge of one programming language
- The ability to work well in a team and with different client stakeholders
- Knowledge in app technologies and development is a plus
- Solid communication skills in English
You want to
- Understand the factors that drive website and mobile app performance
- Develop and expand your technical skill set in the data sector
- Improve User Experience and optimize user flows with the help of data
- Deeply understand how mobile apps and web applications work
- Learn from know a variety of interesting client projects and cases
- Develop Product Analytics Strategies with our clients
- Collect project requirements and translate them into implementable instructions
- Directly interface with our clients' development teams
- Build custom solutions for specific data collection on web and mobile
- Work with state-of-the-art analytics-tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, Firebase, Google Tag Manager, Segment and many more
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility and working on the job from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else