Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organization, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming to fulfill our promise of personal development beyond the traditional scope of the classical business objective.
As a Business Intelligence Consultant you will cooperate with our Data Engineers and Data Architects in building a solid data infrastructure that our clients can trust. Your main responsibilities are focused at the top of the data pipeline, where you will analyse, visualise and extract valuable insights from gathered data. You will use dashboarding tools to support the client’s strategic decision making, enabling them to explore data independently with tools built by you.
- Create reports and dashboards using state-of-the-art data software and technologies
- Establish good working relationships with clients, understanding their needs and efficiently implementing their feedback
- Be able to communicate insights from a dataset using visualisations and narratives
- Work with data architects to ensure a solid data infrastructure
- Perform in-depth analysis on business performance data
- Automating reporting processes to increase efficiency
- Empowering clients with dashboards and educating them in using them to explore data dynamically and independently
Whilst tooling is tailored to client needs, a frequent selection includes:
- Visualisation: Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, Google Data Studio, Holistics
- Data Transformation: SQL, dbt (data build tool)
- First-hand experience or strong interest in working with data (e.g. Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst)
- Experience with BI software is a plus, preferably PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Experience working in client-facing roles is a plus
- Interest in cooperating with technical IT roles (e.g. software engineers, data engineers)
- Passion for data storytelling
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and a strategic mindset
- Analytical skills and an affinity for digital business
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Take responsibility and have an impact from day one
- Develop yourself personally and professionally in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess by working on projects with various different data set-ups and tech stacks
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but human-centered environment
- Profit from intense direct mentorship in your first months
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot and cold drinks, Friday beers and a lot more (visit our office chef Josh on instagram)
- Join our frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefit program (Public transport or bike subscription, language classes, Urban Sports Club subsidization, purpose time)
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.
All applicants will be considered for all available roles.