As a Finance & Accounting Working Student, you support our finance department with the business case, financial analysis and planning as well as other daily tasks. You can decide on your working times and location, and you will get to know a young data consultancy from the inside.
- Provide support with the update and analysis of the business case
- Assist with cost reporting, cash flow management and forecasts
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and weekly reports
- Suggest alternative solutions and implementing changes to non-efficient financial processes and procedure
- Assist in daily accounting activities, including processing invoices and payments, and handling data entry into the accounting system.
- Ideally attending a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and an independent work attitude
- First Excel and Google Workspace knowledge
- Work goal-orientated, show initiative, be honest and adaptive
- Fluent in English and German
- Available for 15-20 hours a week
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Take responsibility and have an impact from day one
- Develop yourself personally and professionally in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but human-centered environment
- Profit from intense direct mentorship in your first months
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot and cold drinks, Friday beers and a lot more (visit our office chef Josh on instagram)
- Join our frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefit program (Public transport or bike subscription, language classes, Urban Sports Club subsidization, purpose time)
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.