Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organization, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming to fulfill our promise of personal development beyond the traditional scope of the classical business objective.
As an AI Solutions Architect, you will lead the integration of cutting-edge AI and language models (LLM) solutions into data infrastructures. Collaborating closely with Data Engineers and Analytics Engineers, your role encompasses driving innovation, translating complex AI insights into actionable narratives and empowering our clients to navigate the dynamic landscape of artificial intelligence.
- Develop cutting-edge AI and LLM solutions and integrate them into complex data infrastructures
- Collaborate with data architects to ensure a robust and seamless integration
- Conduct in-depth analyses on the performance and impact of AI-driven solutions
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, grasping their requirements and effectively incorporating their feedback into AI solutions
- Translate complex insights from AI models into comprehensible narratives for clients
- Proven experience or a strong interest in working with AI and Language Models
- Familiarity with AI tools and frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or OpenAI's models
- Experience working in client-facing roles is a plus
- Interest in cooperating with other technical roles (e.g. software engineers, data engineers)
- Passion for data storytelling
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and a strategic mindset
- Analytical skills and an affinity for the intersection of AI and digital business
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Take responsibility and have an impact from day one
- Develop yourself personally and professionally in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess by working on projects with various different data set-ups and tech stacks
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but human-centered environment
- Profit from intense direct mentorship in your first months
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, hot and cold drinks, Friday beers and a lot more (visit our office chef Josh on instagram)
- Join our frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefit program (Public transport or bike subscription, language classes, Urban Sports Club subsidization, purpose time)
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.
All applicants will be considered for all available roles.